Friday, December 26, 2008

"For Christmas" I bought an Epson Artisan 800 Multifunction box


I tried the Canon MP460 multi-function box, but I was dissatisfied with it. Mechanically, it is too fragile, because the lid pops off way to easily and is hard to get back in place. The scanner is too low-resolution, as well. If I had looked more closely at the specifications before I bought it, I probably would have purchased something else. The best thing about the Canon MP460 is the print quality, which was why I had originally picked it out.



We have limited places close by to by computer and electronic equipment. If I really have to, I will go to BestBuy, but I prefer OfficeMax. I am price sensitive, though, so I was energized by a good deal on a Compaq Presario C700 Notebook computer and bought it at Staples, my only major purchase there. But today, I went to OfficeMax and ended up with the Epson Artisan 800 multi-function box. I knew that I wanted to get a printer that would sit on our wireless network and had good resolution scanning and printing. The Epson fit my price and specification constraints.


No comments: