Monday, March 9, 2009

Someone I knew a long time ago has been doing good things

I knew a young woman a long time ago who seemed very bright and pretty. I have not seen her in a very long time, but once the Internet came into being, I started looking to see if I could tell what happened to her. By chance, about two years ago, I noticed that she was mentioned working for a large company in the Midwest. Today, I found an article that mentioned her more recent achievements in her field. I am not surprised, as even when I first met her, she seemed like a young woman with a lot of character and potential. This is sort of a waste, but I find it nice to be able to say nice things about this now, not-so-young woman who has prospered over time. At least I know about it. For many reasons, I can't say more.

No comments: