Monday, June 7, 2010

I have wondered if there was a lot of wreckage in "the business" after 2001

We have been affiliated with "the business" for the last 18 years. We have been inactive since 2001, although I attended some meetings in Minneapolis in 2003-2004. I had suspected that there could have been continued fallout from some of what started to hit as early as 1998, when there was trouble about "tools" and people being involved in multiple businesses. I couldn't resist searching a few days ago, and was not surprised at what I found. Well, if some of it is true, then I am a bit surprised, as there was at least one couple that I would have guessed would not leave "the business" under any circumstances. That is, they always seemed "squeaky clean" and committed. Sorry, but I am being non-specific for a reason.

No comments: