Saturday, October 6, 2007

Weight Watchers continues to work for me

As of today, I have been doing Weight Watchers for 85 weeks. I started the last Saturday of February 2006. By mid-May 2007, I was down to my goal weight and had lost 59 pounds. I have stayed within 1-3 lbs of my goal weight since mid-May and am a "lifetime member". What I especially like, besides that it really works, is that I don't have to not eat foods that I really like. I may not be able to eat some of them as often as I might, if I were not following the program, and I do not eat as much as I used to when I was overweight, but on occasion I can have a filet mignon or a piece of cheesecake. Besides that, I eat a biscuit and potatoes essentially every day! That may not be right for you, but it has been working for me, based on results.

No comments: